EAT WELL. HAVE FUN. DO GOOD.
There are three things in life that lift our spirits most – eating well, having fun and doing good in the world. So why not do all three at the same time this September?
Join Action Against Hunger for a special food festival where, for one night only, some of the UK’s best chefs and restaurants will be serving dishes at London’s Flat Iron Square.
Your standard ticket (£35) includes three exquisite dishes, a drink, live music, a range of tasty snacks and the chance to win one-of-a-kind prizes.
Or if you’re ready to treat yourself, the VIP ticket (£65) includes six dishes and three drinks! Group discounts are available.
Award winning Chase Distillery and Franklin & Sons are partnering together for the evening to quench your thirst at our pop up bar with their fabulous drinks.
All funds raised will be donated to Action Against Hunger. Additional dishes are available to purchase on the night for £5. A full bar will also be in operation.
- Great British Menu winner and Head Chef of The Laughing Heart Tom Anglesea
- Two Lights’ Head Chef, Chase Lovecky
- Nieves Barragán Mohacho, Chef Director of Michelin-starred Sabor
- Peter Gordon and Crosstown Doughnuts teaming up with Jacob Kenedy and Gelupo
- Robin Gill, Chef Director of The Dairy
- Karan Gokani Chef Director of Hoppers
- Rosa’s Thai
- Gabriel Langford, owner of Laffa
- Shake Shack
- Omar Allibhoy, owner of Tapas Revolution
- Nud Dudhia co-founder of Breddos Tacos
- A partnership between Twisted and Club Cultured is bringing you Club Twisted
- Bar Douro in collaboration with The Snapery Bakery
Pandora Christie (Heart FM) will be providing entertainment on the night with a DJ set, alongside Gaz’s Rockin’ Blues and James Holt. Tom Best, Christie’s youngest ever auctioneer, will also host a playful auction packed with money-can’t-buy prizes.
Taittinger Champagne will return with their ever-popular fundraising wheel for your chance to win a glass, bottle or even a magnum of champagne. Want to capture all the fun you’re having? There will also be a PhotoMeBooth where you and your friends can create your very own GIF.
Limited tickets available on the door for £40/ £70 (VIP). Book in advance to avoid disappointment.